Before it became synonymous with luxury, the city of Beverly Hills was once used as a Spanish ranch where lima beans were grown and harvested. It was officially incorporated in 1914, when several investors in search of oil saw its potential, developing it into a town.
Today, Beverly Hills is a prestigious community that’s home to many rich and famous personalities. The luxurious enclave combines the best of Southern California, offering an enticing mix of high-end shopping venues, world-class championship golf courses, upscale dining, and so much more.
Real estate options in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is undeniably one of the country’s top spots for luxury homebuyers seeking the finest properties. Properties throughout the city are one-of-a-kind and are not made with pre-fabricated designs – every property is custom-built and masterfully designed by top architectural firms throughout the world.
Beverly Hills properties offer an unparalleled lifestyle. Buyers will be able to find contemporary homes surrounded by breathtaking views, impressive mid-century mansions equipped with the finest features, and sprawling estates boasting a perfect combination of luxury, elegance, and privacy.
In addition to its fine selection of homes, the level of safety and security in Beverly Hills is second to none. The Beverly Hills Police Department is one of the country’s top-ranked police forces, and the city’s Fire Department has a Class 1 Public Protection Classification.
Real estate options in Bel Air
Situated not far from Beverly Hills is the prestigious community of Bel Air, which is part of Los Angeles’ exclusive Platinum Triangle, along with the upscale neighborhoods of Beverly Hills and Holmby Hills.
Known as one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Southern California, Bel Air offers a picturesque environment along with easy access to top-notch attractions, upscale shopping venues, world-class fine dining restaurants, and championship golf courses.
The neighborhood boasts an unparalleled selection of stylish, well-designed properties that is sure to please even the most discerning buyer. Homes in Bel Air are designed using a variety of timeless architectural designs, some examples of which include French Country, Cape Cod, mid-century, Tuscan, Mediterranean, and contemporary.
Many of the homes available in Bel Air come with a wide variety of top-notch features, such as:
- Oversized resort-style pools
- Lush lawns and gadens
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Spacious and welcoming living areas
- Gourmet kitchens with high-quality stainless steel appliances
- Large master suites with walk-in closets and elegant baths
- Sprawling balconies and sundecks with captivating city views
Local attractions in Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills’ iconic Rodeo Drive is one of the most famous shopping districts in the world. Not only can shoppers find a selection of the most exclusive designer boutiques at Rodeo Drive; the venue also features a lovely old-world atmosphere featuring elegant archways, cobblestone walkways, and gorgeous architecture.
- Beverly Hills is home to a great selection of first-class fine dining restaurants. Diners will be able to sample some of the finest cuisine made by top-rated chefs in world-renowned restaurants such as Spago, Mastro’s Steakhouse, Lawry’s, and CUT, just to give you a few samples.
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of October 18, 2017 4:02 PM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.